Pumpkin Spice Latte (Hot and Iced)
Each Fall, we welcome the lower temperatures and warm flavors and colors of the Autumn season. This new Pumpkin Spice Latte can be made hot or iced and features our new Harvest Blend and Daysie Pumpkin Spice Syrup. Charleston Coffee Roasters’ new Harvest Blend is made with coffees from Colombia, Mexico, and Guatemala and is bold roasted to create a coffee that is rich and robust, but not bitter. Enjoy its smooth taste with subtle sweetness and take the chill out of a cooler, Fall morning.
3 espresso shots or 3 ounces strongly brewed Charleston Coffee Roasters Harvest Blend coffee
1/4 cup whole milk
2 teaspoons Daysie Pumpkin Spice Syrup
HOT PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
- To make a hot latte, pour the hot espresso or coffee into a mug.
- Heat the milk to 150 degrees so that it is hot to the touch but not simmering.
- Pour the milk into the coffee along with the Pumpkin Spice Syrup.
- Top the coffee with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or use a cinnamon stick. Garnish with a star anise if desired.
Cold PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
- To make a cold latte, fill a mug or heat-proof glass with ice.
- Pour the espresso or coffee onto the ice to chill.
- Add the cold milk to the coffee along with the Pumpkin Spice Syrup.
- Top the iced coffee with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or use a cinnamon stick. Garnish with a star anise if desired.
So, visit a Harvest Festival or go see the pumpkins and Halloween decorations in Charleston’s historic district. Take a garden tour to see and enjoy the orange, yellow, and red hues of the season. And sit back and savor the warmth and richness of our new bold roast Harvest Blend featured in this Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe and enjoy the richer taste and aromas of the Fall season. Enjoy!