March 18, 2020
Charleston Coffee Roasters is closely monitoring developments in the COVID-19 pandemic and modifying our emergency preparations accordingly.
While the situation remains fluid, we are taking every precaution to ensure that our business operations remain open and all orders shipped on time. The safety of our employees, customers and communities is our top priority.
- We are following the guidance of the CDC, the World Health Organization and our local governments.
- We are eliminating all non-essential travel and restricting access to our facility
- We have educated all employees on the CDC guidelines of “How to Protect Yourself”
- We have increased hand washing requirements
- All employees are required to stay home if they feel sick
- We are expanding all sanitation and deep cleaning procedures at our facility
- We are in constant communication with our suppliers, which tell us they are continuing to operate.
- Our freight carriers are operating as usual and are taking extra care to follow CDC guidelines for cleanliness and transmission prevention. We will be in touch with them daily and will update you if operation times change.
We are taking every preemptive step to address all imaginable problems. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us at 843-266-7444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are wishing good health to all!
Lowell Grosse, President and Chief Roaster